Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hot Dog!

So I come to the conclusion. Im always interrupting people when their speaking. Why? Never knew why. But I'm a big zodiac sign person. And being a sagittarius Im bad. I interrupt, talk highly about myself and always ...always...speaking what I think. Random moments I find myself thinking back on recent conversation I had. And think hey think I was the only one talking???? Ok thats bad. I didn't ask the person how they doing. Not even to remember if I asked the person if they wanted an input on what I was blabbing about.....this is crazy I need some help on how can I be more attentive to others. I love talking ...I love reaction...and sometime I see that I feed on my own blah blah....and that sucks...I care...I really do...so let me know whenever ur talking to me and Im getting ready to open my mouth to completly take over. Just tell me to shut up! And say ur doing it again...ur taking over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment